Tuesday 18 September 2012

what is life really about though??

Well... I've just finished reading a book by Kim Cash Tate called Hope Springs and i loved it! That book has taught me so much and it got me thinking. Her books always challenge me as a christian and i love that even more. My friend asked me what God was saying to me this morning...well now its yesterday morning and i said i'm about to finish this book and i'll let you know. So i'm going to share it with you readers as well, this is what i learnt from Kim Cash Tate's book:

Life is not always about what you want or how you want it to be.
You can't be selfish and inconsiderate of others, its not okay,
You wont always get what you want when you want it...sometimes you wont get it at all!
No matter how it feels, some decisions you need to make are going to have to be sacrificial&selfless,
The secret is to pray about everything and to trust God and that He knows best even when it hurts the most.
Every choice you make has consequences no matter how little or how big so you can choose to hold on to past hurts and pains OR you can choose to allow God to help you deal with it and let it go...
Open your mouth, open your heart, open your journal and pick up your pen- do whatever you need to do to talk to God and tell him exactly how you feel because only you know how...

No comments:

Post a Comment