Sunday 22 May 2011

The MOST perfect man....

I know a man, the most beautiful man in all the universe,
A man i've never seen yet i care so much what He thinks about me,
Never seen Him yet all i want to do is please Him,
I've never seen Him yet He is more than evident in my life,

I know a man i've never seen yet i know when His presence is within me,
I even know when i'm without His presence,
And the most amazing thing is it hurts so badly without His unseen presence,
Without Him i'm so lost and i feel so confused,
He alone is my reality and without Him everything is so unreal.

I am so in love with Him and as each day passes by i love Him a little more,
He knows me from the inside out,
He hears even the words i don't speak,
He makes me want to be better.

See, though i have not seen Him i know He's true and i know He's real,
Awesome in every single way,
Full of everything good
Ladies and gentlemen- though i don't see Him-He sees me,
And He loves me and that's why i love Him.....BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED ME!
Jesus is His name....The Hero of ALL time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment